6 tablespoons butter, softened
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup sugar
1 egg white
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
3/4 cup Authentic Flour Steve's GF Flour Blend
1/4 cup toffee chips
Popsicle sticks (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Line an 8x8 baking dish with greased parchment paper. Leave at least 1 inch or more of parchment paper sticking out from the edges.
3. Beat 6 tablespoons butter with 1/4 cup brown sugar and 1/4 cup sugar until creamy.
4. Beat in 1 egg white and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract.
5. Stir in 3/4 cup Steve's GF Flour Blend and 1/4 cup toffee chips.
6. Spread batter into prepared baking dish.
7. Bake for 20 minutes until golden brown or a testing stick comes out clean. Allow to cool.
8. Using the edges from the parchment paper, lift blondies out of the dish.
9. Cut into squares. Add popsicle sticks (optional).